In this episode we’re going to tell one of our stories that continues our "transformation”theme from last week. When it happened, we might have said, “What a coincidence!”, now we simply view it as an “of course” moment. Funny how we’ve “transformed” since then! As always, our conversation will be roguish, and we’ll weave in our core values of seeking wisdom, applying the “why’s” and, as always, we’ll share a mystic MacNugget. Once again, “It’s strap in time…”
“Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails…
We would love to hear from you!
Manifesto points to consider:
- Wise evolves from me to we.
- Because together is better.
- Reveals that your tribe is out there. So put your antennas up!
- Lives for the get-to.
The Setup: Tell the story. Key points:
- Take time to get the band back together.
- Be vulnerable enough to invite others into your space.
- Have a service story to tell. How are you giving yourself away?
- Cultivate a welcoming countenance. Not just you, but your tribe.
- The law of attraction. If you live the life you will reap the rewards of the universe.
- The ripple effect.
“The Universe is broadcasting. Get your antennas up or you’ll miss the magic!” -Mac