EPISODE-STARDUST, THE COSMIC SEASONING.
In this episode we’re sprinkling the secret seasoning into life! You can conjure it up any time you want, but, as we always say…”strap in!”
And, as always, our conversation will be roguish, and we’ll weave in our core values of seeking wisdom, applying the “why’s” and, as always, we’ll share a mystic MacNugget. Alright, no more “getting ready to get ready.” It’s time to launch…
“Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails…
Comment on Facebook, email us, we want to more of these stories!
Manifesto points to consider:
- Wize remembers to sprinkle the stardust.
- Wize lives for the “get to”.
- Wise knows that Namaste will change the world.
- Wise evolves from me to we.
THE SETUP-It’s the little things, done over and over, that change a life.
PRACTICING THE SPRINKLE:
- Publishing time: 11:11. Synchronicity. The “of course”
- Or better…
- Mindfulness. Go to a place of Unknowing.
- “I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now.” Childlike.
- Vision board-The “Get to”
- Intentions; Regular. Specific. Flexible.
- Share your stardust with others. Be vulnerable.
- Ask, “What if…?”
- Go for the “wild want”.
- Get to the place where you deem that the acceptable is now unacceptable.
Be demonstrative! Grab it and sprinkle.
“Be a lover, and mystic, and a presence.”