In this episode we’re simply giving you the formula for life. Ha, you didn’t think it was possible, did you?! Get out your notepad…time to go to the “school of unlearning”…
And, as always, our conversation will be roguish, and we’ll weave in our core values of seeking wisdom, applying the “why’s” and, as always, we’ll share a mystic MacNugget. Here we go… “It’s strap in time…with maybe a bit tighter cinch.”
“Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails…
Comment on Facebook, email us, we want to more of these stories!
Manifesto points to consider:
- A life spiritualized is a life simplified(and one beyond all other!)
- Wize gets used to different.
- Wize uncovers your adventures in missing the point.
- Wise knows that Namaste will change the world.
IT’S ABOUT THE ROOT, NOT THE FRUIT (Cause and Effect)
Mac tells the “Spiritual Gifts” story.
We need to learn to concentrate on the fruit-the effect of something more basic. Otherwise it's an adventure in missing the point.
If we get the root right, then these winsome, world changing character qualities appear like fruit in an orchard:
- Affection for others,
- Exuberance about life.
- A willingness to stick with things.
- A sense of compassion in the heart.
- A conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people. (Namaste)
- We find ourselves involved in loyal commitments.
- Not needing to force our way in life.
- Able to marshal and direct our energies wisely.
So, what is the root? The Spirit!
Do you want a life like that?
“Live, animated and motivated by The Spirit” -Paul of Tarsus