In this episode we continue our conversation on the “Cosmic Conundrum” that illustrates how upside-down deep wisdom can be at times. Less is More. As always, our conversation will be roguish, and we’ll weave in our core values of seeking wisdom, applying the “why’s” and, as always, we’ll share a mystic MacNugget. Here we go… “It’s strap in time…”
“Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails… ·
Comment on Facebook, email us, we want to more of these stories!
Comments from last week about Simplicity:
- Feeling Guilty.
- Having Disdain.
Manifesto points to consider:
- A life spiritualized is a life simplified.
- Wise measures effectiveness against faithfulness.
- Wize uncovers your adventures in missing the point.
- Wize gets used to different.
- Because if you change your mind you change your life.
Here’s the Cosmic Conundrum that we set the stage for last episode-Less provides
If you live deliberately with less (reduce the number of variables in life), will that help you to do it just a little bit better? We say YES!
Life operates in an exponential way. For example: 3 choices = 6 possible
arrangements, 4 = 24, 5 = 120!
To refresh, here are the points we are covering. We did the first six in the previous episode.
- De Clutter
- Avoid the noise.
- Keep only beautiful and useful things.
- Let go of what you are used to.
- Take a nap on Sundays.
- Practice gratitude.
- Stop rushing.
- Prepare simple, home-cooked meals.
- Appreciate nature.
- Celebrate happy moments.
- Spiritualize life.
- Focus on fulfillment, not money.
Maybe the first way of simplifying is to cross off six of our twelve and concentrate
on the rest!
Deep Dive In This Episode
- Breathing room.
- Don’t be the victim of your schedule.
- Try being early.
- Managing the overwhelm.
Prepare simple home-cooked meals.
- Do it together (it’s better)
- Simple is easier, less stressful, and unprocessed.
- Keep a better handle on spending.
- Walks and hikes.
- Receive the vibration.
- Gets the focus off you.
Celebrate happy moments.
- In song.
- Start traditions.
- Tell stories.
- Did a previous episode on this.
- Reduces the decision-making checklist.
- Gives a sense of peace with mature decisions made with the input of a greater power.
- Takes some of the pressure off.
Focus on fulfillment, not money.
- You can have both.
- Let money be an outcome, not the pursuit.
“Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us, even if it’s killing us to let it go.”