In this episode The Guyz cobble together several of their thoughts on how we can progress in life. They come from some of their favorite nugget sources as well as their own roguishness, and they hope to give you some insight into how to evaluate and own your journey. Ok, let’s strap in, Stu…
"Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails…
Comment on Facebook, email us, we want to more of these stories!
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better.” -Maya Angelou
- “Now I am older,
- chastened by failures,
- Where have you failed today? Why did you fail? These are learning experiences that help your growth in life, NOT impede it.
- human suffering,
- There are struggles that you choose and struggles that you do not choose... how do you handle both?
- Read books that you find tough to understand.
- Esoteric knowledge
- and the sophistications and nuances of experience.”
- Into the Grey, not cut and dry.
- Do I now know more or less?
- Were the old words adequate, or am I saying it better now?
The incremental effect of “little bit betters”
- Each step takes you closer
- Football analogy
Don't stay faithful to who you used to be.
Mystic MacNugget: “Work truth into your life. Just be sure to wear a hardhat, and know where the band-aids are…” -Mac