In this episode we elaborate on just how exotic a cocktail we are. Light and dark. It’s our nature to have this dualistic blend. We can’t help it. Question is, “How do we treat the dark?” Let’s go into the grey together and see what happens! And, as always, our conversation is roguish, as we wove in our core values, and we’ll share a mystic MacNugget. Off we go into the shadowlands…
“Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails…
Comment on Facebook, email us, we want to more of these stories!
THE SETUP: LEARN TO LOVE YOUR DREAMS MORE THAN YOUR DEMONS·
- Angel/devil, Gollum/Smeagol, yin/yang (somewhat)
- Loving both, just not to the same degree.
- Identify both. What are your demons and what are your dreams?
- Stop fighting the demons, you just give it focus and energy.
- We need the demons to appreciate the dreams
Link to the Finding Joe documentary.
- Low self-esteem
- Negative life experiences
- Bad decisions
Life is a mixture. It’s gray. It’s shifts constantly. White and black, as the seasons of our life change. The ultimate goal is to love more light into our lives that will displace more and more of the dark. It will never be eliminated.
- Practice thankfulness
- Dwell on the good.
- Set positive intentions.
- Learn to love the whole you.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Cast your vision and dreams with others.
Mystic MacNugget: “God sees you as perfect. Go with it.” -Mac