In this episode Mac & Stu take a walk on the wild side! Many of their manifesto points speak to the “mystical”, and the episodes are constantly sprinkled with “the stardust”. This week they're going to turn the fire hose on you. They even drug out the couch and initiated a therapy session. In fact, come over here roguers, lay down right here, and,
1. Smile. 2. Laugh. 3. Cry.
“Namaste, all of you beautifully, exotic cocktails.” Shout out to our new Brazilian, Colombian, and Indian roguers!
Manifesto points in this episode:
- Wize realizes that the greatest sin is to limit the IS. Don't.
- Expand your expectations.
- Cultivate poise. Everyone will wonder what planet you are from.
- Together is better.
The Setup: “Wise realizes that the greatest sin is to limit the IS. Don’t."
- Richard Bach: 1977, “Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah”
“But once in a while there’s a great dynamite-burst of flying glass and brick and splinters through the front wall and somebody stalks over the rubble, seizes me by the throat and gently says, ‘I will not let you go until you set me, in words, on paper.’”
Another great perspective on our focus in this episode: "Everything is spiritual", by Rob Bell
“Spiritual but not religious” but "The IS" is still:
God, Spirit, Allah, One Power, Dao, Chi, Brahman, God Particle…
We experience, and to an extent limit God, to the degree that we understand and apply the power.·
It's like a muscle car with 450+ hp. Use it or lose it.
It’s a flow. We control it.
Life spiritualized is life simplified. It's the grid. The humility. The peace.
Includes both faith and religion, but doesn’t have to. ·
Can’t limit the IS’s essence, but WE can limit its effectiveness.
In all of these remember that we can choose to limit the IS in them and go under our own abilities, or not.
- You’re always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.
- The best way to avoid responsibility is to say, “I’ve got responsibilities.”
- Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours.
- Live never to be ashamed if anything you do or say is published around the world-even if what is published is not true.
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
- Imagine the universe beautiful and just and perfect. Then be sure of one thing: the IS has imagined it quite a bit better than you.
- Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you’re alive, it isn’t.